Details about Felix Meier zu Selhausen
Access statistics for papers by Felix Meier zu Selhausen.
Last updated 2019-05-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Blessings of Medicine? Patient Characteristics and Health Outcomes in a Ugandan Mission Hospital, 1908-1970
African Economic History Working Paper, African Economic History Network View citations (4)
- The Economics of Missionary Expansion: Evidence from Africa and Implications for Development
CSAE Working Paper Series, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford View citations (2)
- Social Mobility among Christian Africans: Evidence from Anglican Marriage Registers in Uganda, 1895-2011
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (3)
Also in African Economic History Working Paper, African Economic History Network (2017) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economic History Review (2018)
- Women's empowerment in Uganda: colonial roots and contemporary efforts, 1894-2012
Economics PhD Theses, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School View citations (1)
- A Colonial Legacy of African Gender Inequality? Evidence from Christian Kampala, 1895-2011
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (2)
Also in Working Papers, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History (2014) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economic History Review (2016)
- Social Mobility among Christian Africans: Evidence from Ugandan Marriage Registers 1895-2011
CAGE Online Working Paper Series, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE) View citations (1)
- Husbands and Wives. The powers and perils of participation in a microfinance cooperative for female entrepreneurs
Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics View citations (1)
- On Geography and Institutions as Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment. A cross country comparative analysis of sub-Saharan African relative to developing countries
Documentos de trabajo sobre cooperación y desarrollo, Cátedra de Cooperación Internacional y con Iberoamérica (COIBA), Universidad de Cantabria
- Social mobility among Christian Africans: evidence from Anglican marriage registers in Uganda, 1895–2011
Economic History Review, 2018, 71, (4), 1291-1321
See also Working Paper (2017)
- A colonial legacy of African gender inequality? Evidence from Christian Kampala, 1895–2011
Economic History Review, 2016, 69, (1), 229-257 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- What Determines Women's Participation in Collective Action? Evidence from a Western Ugandan Coffee Cooperative
Feminist Economics, 2016, 22, (1), 130-157 View citations (2)
- Missionaries and female empowerment in colonial Uganda: New evidence from Protestant marriage registers, 1880-1945
Economic History of Developing Regions, 2014, 29, (1), 74-112 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.