Details about Susan Johanna Mendez
Access statistics for papers by Susan Johanna Mendez.
Last updated 2021-06-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gendered Selection of STEM Subjects for Matriculation
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne View citations (2)
- Parallel Trade of Pharmaceuticals: The Danish Market for Statins
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne
See also Journal Article in Health Economics (2018)
- How Do Drug Prices Respond to a Change from External to Internal Reference Pricing? Evidence from a Danish Regulatory Reform
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne View citations (1)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2015) View citations (1)
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research (2015) View citations (1)
- Regulation of Pharmaceutical Prices: Evidence from a Reference Price Reform in Denmark
VfS Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (10)
Also in CIE Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics (2010) View citations (8)
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research (2010) View citations (7)
Working Papers, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW) (2013) View citations (2)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2013) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Health Economics (2014)
- Gender differences in physician decisions to adopt new prescription drugs
Social Science & Medicine, 2021, 277, (C)
- Gendered choices of STEM subjects for matriculation are not driven by prior differences in mathematical achievement
Economics of Education Review, 2018, 64, (C), 282-297 View citations (16)
- Parallel trade of pharmaceuticals: The Danish market for statins
Health Economics, 2018, 27, (2), 333-356
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Regulation of pharmaceutical prices: Evidence from a reference price reform in Denmark
Journal of Health Economics, 2014, 36, (C), 174-187 View citations (28)
See also Working Paper (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.