Details about Robin G. Milne
Access statistics for papers by Robin G. Milne.
Last updated 2008-01-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Implementing innovation in the UK National Health Service A case study in patient compliance
Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow
- Competitive tendering in the Scottish National Health Service Was it compulsory, and did it make a difference?(*)
Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow View citations (3)
- Competition and Costs: Evidence from Competitive Tendering in the Scottish National Health Service
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2004, 51, (1), 1-23 View citations (9)
- Financial incentives, competition and a two tier service: lessons from the UK National Health Service internal market
Health Policy, 2003, 64, (1), 1-12 View citations (3)
- The Efficiency of Administrative Governance: The Experience of the Pre-reform British National Health Service
Journal of Comparative Economics, 1997, 24, (2), 161-180 View citations (1)
- Compulsory competitive tendering in the NHS: a new look at some old estimates
Fiscal Studies, 1992, 13, (3), 96-111 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.