Details about Kata Mihaly
Access statistics for papers by Kata Mihaly.
Last updated 2015-11-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Credit Building or Credit Crumbling? A Credit Builder Loan’s Effects on Consumer Behavior, Credit Scores and Their Predictive Power
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Value-Added Modeling: A Review
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri View citations (30)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Education Review (2015)
- Value-added modeling: A review
Economics of Education Review, 2015, 47, (C), 180-195 View citations (25)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Where You Come From or Where You Go? Distinguishing Between School Quality and the Effectiveness of Teacher Preparation Program Graduates
Education Finance and Policy, 2013, 8, (4), 459-493 View citations (10)
- A review of Stata commands for fixed-effects estimation in normal linear models
Stata Journal, 2012, 12, (3), 406-432 View citations (18)
- Centering and reference groups for estimates of fixed effects: Modifications to felsdvreg
Stata Journal, 2010, 10, (1), 82-103 View citations (21)
- Single Women's Labor Supply Elasticities: Trends and Policy Implications
ILR Review, 2009, 63, (1), 146-168 View citations (33)
- The Intertemporal Variability of Teacher Effect Estimates
Education Finance and Policy, 2009, 4, (4), 572-606 View citations (58)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.