Details about Tomasz Pawel Michalak
Access statistics for papers by Tomasz Pawel Michalak.
Last updated 2011-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exogenous coalition formation in the e-marketplace based on geographical proximity
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- A microfounded sectoral model for open economies
Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics View citations (2)
- Simulation, estimation and welfare implications of monetary policies in a 3-country NOEM model
Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium View citations (5)
- A Numerical Toolbox to Solve N-Player Affine LQ Open-Loop Differential Games
Computational Economics, 2011, 37, (4), 375-410 View citations (5)
- Analysis of a monetary union enlargement in the framework of linear-quadratic differential games
International Economics and Economic Policy, 2009, 6, (2), 135-156
- MACROECONOMIC STABILIZATION POLICIES IN THE EMU: SPILLOVERS, ASYMMETRIES AND INSTITUTIONS
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2006, 53, (4), 461-484 View citations (3)