Details about Peter Mikek
Access statistics for papers by Peter Mikek.
Last updated 2019-08-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- FISCAL/MONETARY POLICY AND THE PRICE LEVEL IN AN OPEN ECONOMY
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000, Society for Computational Economics View citations (1)
- The Dynamics of Shock Correlations Between the Old and New Members of the European Union
Eastern European Economics, 2010, 48, (1), 23-42 View citations (1)
- Shocks to New and Old Europe: How Symmetric?
Journal of Common Market Studies, 2009, 47, 811-830 View citations (1)
Also in Journal of Common Market Studies, 2009, 47, (4), 811-830 (2009)
- Alternative monetary policies and fiscal regime in new EU members
Economic Systems, 2008, 32, (4), 335-353 View citations (5)
- Accession to the Monetary Union and Slovenian Monetary Policy Under Exchange Rate Targeting
Prague Economic Papers, 2004, 2004, (2), 176-186 View citations (1)
- Inflation targeting and switch of fiscal regime in New Zealand
Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (2), 165-172 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.