Details about Carlo Milani
Access statistics for papers by Carlo Milani.
Last updated 2018-08-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- The Comprehensive Assessment: What lessons can be learned?
The European Journal of Finance, 2018, 24, (15), 1253-1271 View citations (2)
- Lending Technologies and Community Banks: What Are the Effects on Italian Households’ Default Risk During Financial Turmoil?
Economic Notes, 2017, 46, (3), 459-490
- Is the Comprehensive Assessment able to capture banks’ risks?
Finance Research Letters, 2016, 19, (C), 98-104
- Borrower–lender distance and loan default rates: Macro evidence from the Italian local markets
Journal of Economics and Business, 2014, 71, (C), 1-21 View citations (3)
- Plastic Money Diffusion and Usage: An Empirical Analysis on Italian Households
Economic Notes, 2013, 42, (1), 47-74 View citations (2)
- The impact of taxation on bank profits: Evidence from EU banks
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2011, 35, (12), 3202-3212 View citations (23)
- Income Diversification and Bank Performance: Evidence from Italian Banks
Journal of Financial Services Research, 2008, 33, (3), 181-203 View citations (70)
- The SSM at 1
SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.