Details about Marcela Miozzo
Access statistics for papers by Marcela Miozzo.
Last updated 2012-08-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Knowledge systematisation and the development of a business function: the case of design
INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) View citations (2)
- Cross-border acquisitions of science-based firms: Their effect on innovation in the acquired firm and the local science
DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies View citations (1)
- The innovation potential of new infrastructure development: An empirical study of Heathrow airport's T5 project
Research Policy, 2012, 41, (2), 452-466 View citations (10)
- Capabilities of large services outsourcing firms: the "outsourcing plus staff transfer model" in EDS and IBM
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2011, 20, (3), 909-940 View citations (7)
- Career patterns and competences of PhDs in science and engineering in the knowledge economy: The case of graduates from a UK research-based university
Research Policy, 2010, 39, (7), 869-881 View citations (21)
- Service multinationals and forward linkages with client firms: The case of IT outsourcing in Argentina and Brazil
International Business Review, 2008, 17, (1), 8-27 View citations (18)
- Modularity and innovation in knowledge-intensive business services: IT outsourcing in Germany and the UK
Research Policy, 2005, 34, (9), 1419-1439 View citations (34)
- Patterns of technological specialisation in Latin American and East Asian countries: an analysis of patents and trade flows
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2004, 13, (7), 615-653 View citations (8)
- Building competitive advantage: innovation and corporate governance in European construction
Research Policy, 2002, 31, (6), 989-1008 View citations (20)
- International Competitiveness and Technological Change
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.