Details about Andreas Milidonis
Access statistics for papers by Andreas Milidonis.
Last updated 2019-09-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Corporate Pension Plan Funding Levels and Pension Assumptions
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- What Is the Impact of Successful Cyberattacks on Target Firms?
Working Paper Series, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics View citations (1)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2018) View citations (1)
- Asset Pricing of Financial Insitutions: The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns in the Property/Liability Insurance Industry
Working Papers on Finance, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance
- An Empirical Analysis of Changes in the Relative Timeliness of Issuer-Paid vs. Investor-Paid Ratings
Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University View citations (2)
- Sovereign Debt Rating Changes and the Stock Market
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (4)
Also in 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2012)
- CEO Inside Debt and Risk Taking: Evidence From Property–Liability Insurance Firms
Journal of Risk & Insurance, 2019, 86, (2), 451-477
- National culture and bank risk-taking
Journal of Financial Stability, 2019, 40, (C), 132-143 View citations (1)
- Private information in currency markets
Journal of Financial Economics, 2019, 131, (3), 643-665 View citations (1)
- Actuarial Independence and Managerial Discretion
Journal of Risk & Insurance, 2018, 85, (4), 1055-1082 View citations (1)
- The cross-section of expected stock returns in the property/liability insurance industry
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2018, 96, (C), 292-321
- Special Edition: Longevity 10 – The Tenth International Longevity Risk and Capital Markets Solutions Conference
Journal of Risk & Insurance, 2017, 84, (S1), 515-532
Also in Journal of Risk & Insurance, 2017, 84, (S1), 495-514 (2017)
- An Empirical Investigation of CDS Spreads Using a Regime-Switching Default Risk Model
North American Actuarial Journal, 2016, 20, (3), 252-275
- Impact of fuel-dependent electricity retail charges on the value of net-metered PV applications in vertically integrated systems
Energy Policy, 2015, 79, (C), 150-160 View citations (4)
- The adverse effects of systematic leakage ahead of official sovereign debt rating announcements
Journal of Financial Economics, 2015, 116, (3), 526-547 View citations (14)
- Managerial Incentives, Risk Aversion, and Debt
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2014, 49, (02), 453-481 View citations (7)
- Compensation incentives of credit rating agencies and predictability of changes in bond ratings and financial strength ratings
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (9), 3716-3732 View citations (7)
- Cypriot Mortality and Pension Benefits
Cyprus Economic Policy Review, 2012, 6, (2), 59-66
- Do U.S. Insurance Firms Offer the “Wrong” Incentives to Their Executives?
Journal of Risk & Insurance, 2011, 78, (3), 643-672 View citations (4)
- Mortality Regimes and Pricing
North American Actuarial Journal, 2011, 15, (2), 266-289 View citations (4)
- Tax-Deductible Pre-Event Catastrophe Loss Reserves: The Case of Florida
ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, 2008, 38, (01), 13-51 View citations (5)
- Estimation of Distress Costs Associated with Downgrades Using Regimeswitching Models
North American Actuarial Journal, 2007, 11, (4), 42-60 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.