Details about Stanley Miles
Stanley Miles edits the NEP report on Risk Management and the NEP report on Computational Economics.
Access statistics for papers by Stanley Miles.
Last updated 2017-03-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Economics of Scams
Review of Law & Economics, 2017, 13, (1), 18 View citations (1)
- Optimal Intertemporal Consumption and Involuntary Memories of Consumption
Australian Economic Papers, 2016, 55, (3), 251-273
- Deterring repeat offenders with escalating penalty schedules: a Bayesian approach
Economics of Governance, 2015, 16, (3), 229-250
- Class Attendance and Academic Performance: A Panel Data Analysis
Economic Papers, 2013, 32, (4), 470-476 View citations (1)
- Constant-collateral pyramiding trading strategies in futures markets
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, 2013, 27, (4), 381-396
- Utilization of General Practitioners: A Comparison of Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Older Canadians
Canadian Public Policy, 2012, 38, (4), 573-589
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.