Details about Mohammad Dulal Miah
Access statistics for papers by Mohammad Dulal Miah.
Last updated 2019-07-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hostile takeover in Japan: institutional constraints and change
International Journal of Business and Globalisation, 2017, 19, (1), 6-26 View citations (1)
- The impact of sources of energy production on globalization: Evidence from panel data analysis
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 74, (C), 110-115 View citations (6)
- Altruism, reciprocity and Islamic equity finance
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2016, 9, (2), 205-221
- Relationship between capital, risk and efficiency: A comparative study between Islamic and conventional banks of Bangladesh
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2015, 8, (2), 203-221 View citations (9)
- Measuring weak-form of market efficiency: the case of Dhaka stock exchange
International Journal of Financial Services Management, 2013, 6, (3), 219-235
- In Quest of Judicial Independence for Protecting Private Property: Evidence from Constitutional Review in South Korea
Asian Journal of Law and Economics, 2012, 3, (1), 1-23
- China's Non-Performing Bank Loan Crisis: the role of economic rents
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 2008, 22, (1), 57-70 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.