Details about Štěpán Mikula
Access statistics for papers by Štěpán Mikula.
Last updated 2020-12-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Air Pollution & Migration: Exploiting a Natural Experiment from the Czech Republic
EconPol Working Paper, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich
- Does homeownership hinder labor market activity? Evidence from housing privatization and restitution in Brno
MUNI ECON Working Papers, Masaryk University View citations (2)
- Old Sins Cast Long Shadows: The Long-Term Impact of the Resettlement of the Sudetenland on Residential Migration
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
Also in MUNI ECON Working Papers, Masaryk University (2019) View citations (2)
- Reforms That Keep You at Home: The Effects of Economic Transition on Migration
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Social Capital and Migration Intentions in Post-Communist Countries
WIFO Working Papers, WIFO View citations (1)
- Competitiveness of Czechoslovak exports under socialism and its impact on industries’ output growth after 1989
Economics of Transition and Institutional Change, 2020, 28, (1), 111-135
- The impact of Payment Services Directive 2 on the PayTech sector development in Europe
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2020, 178, (C), 385-401
- Correction to: Social capital and willingness to migrate in post-communist countries
Empirica, 2019, 46, (1), 61-61
- Do political risks harm development of oil fields?
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2019, 157, (C), 338-358 View citations (2)
- Social capital and willingness to migrate in post-communist countries
Empirica, 2019, 46, (1), 31-59
- Private Property in Communist Czechoslovakia
Review of Economic Perspectives, 2015, 15, (3), 327-343
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.