Details about Luciano Marcello Milone
Access statistics for papers by Luciano Marcello Milone.
Last updated 2020-10-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Structural Reforms in the European Union after the Global Crisis: Problems and Prospects
Working Papers, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics
- Structural Reforms in the European Union: What is New after the Crisis?
Economia Internazionale / International Economics, 2020, 73, (3), 351-372
- The Difficult Path of Structural Reforms in the European Union
Economia & lavoro, 2017, (3), 163-172 View citations (1)
- The roots of the International Monetary Fund's difficulties: the pioneering contribution of Federico Caffè
History of Economic Ideas, 2012, 20, (1), 109-130
- Poverty and Inequality in the Years of Globalisation
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, 2004, (2)