Details about Alok Kumar Mishra
Access statistics for papers by Alok Kumar Mishra.
Last updated 2021-04-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financing Urban Infrastructure in India through Tax Increment Financing Instruments: A Case for Smart Cities Mission
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2020)
- Does the Indian Financial Market Nosedive because of the COVID-19 Outbreak, in Comparison to after Demonetisation and the GST?
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2020, 56, (10), 2162-2180 View citations (8)
- Renewable and non-renewable energy consumption and economic growth in G7 countries: evidence from panel autoregressive distributed lag (P-ARDL) model
International Economics and Economic Policy, 2020, 17, (1), 241-258 View citations (1)
- Cities, transport and agglomeration: Addressing the urban mobility challenges in India
Growth and Change, 2019, 50, (3), 1115-1133
- Interest rates forecasting and stress testing in India: a PCA-ARIMA approach
Palgrave Communications, 2019, 5, (1), 1-17
- Sensitivity of bankruptcy prediction models to the change in econometric methods
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2019, XXVI, (3(620), Autumn), 71-86
- Urban infrastructure financing in India: applying the benefit and earmarking principles of taxation
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2018, 20, (1), 110-128 View citations (2)
- Erratum to: Urban policy in Asia Pacific countries: a case for inclusionary zoning and housing
Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, 2017, 1, (1), 217-217 View citations (1)
- The Recent Inflation Crisis and Long-run Economic Growth in India: An Empirical Survey of Threshold Level of Inflation
South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, 2017, 6, (1), 105-132 View citations (3)
- Urban policy in Asia Pacific countries: a case for inclusionary zoning and housing
Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, 2017, 1, (1), 191-215 View citations (1)
- Inflation and Economic Growth Nexus in BRICS: Evidence from ARDL Bound Testing Approach
Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, 2016, 4, (1), 1-17 View citations (1)
- Predicting probability of default of Indian companies: A market based approach
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2016, XXIII, (3(608), Autumn), 197-204 View citations (1)
- Re-estimation and comparisons of alternative accounting based bankruptcy prediction models for Indian companies
Financial Innovation, 2016, 2, (1), 1-28 View citations (5)
- Networth exposure to interest rate risk: An empirical analysis of Indian commercial banks
European Journal of Operational Research, 2009, 193, (2), 581-590 View citations (6)
- THE MARKET REACTION TO STOCK SPLITS — EVIDENCE FROM INDIA
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), 2007, 10, (02), 251-271 View citations (2)
- Revisiting Monetary Policy Perspectives in India During 1990s
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2004, III, (2), 65-80
- Stock Market and Foreign Exchange Market in India: Are they Related?
South Asia Economic Journal, 2004, 5, (2), 209-232 View citations (19)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.