Details about Jeremy Grant Moulton
Access statistics for papers by Jeremy Grant Moulton.
Last updated 2018-07-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Who Benefits from Targeted Property Tax Relief? Evidence from Virginia Elections
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2018, 37, (2), 240-264 View citations (1)
- Early claiming of higher-earning husbands, the survivor benefit, and the incidence of poverty among recent widows*
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, 2017, 16, (4), 485-508
- The Great Depression of Income: Historical Estimates of the Longer-Run Impact of Entering the Labor Market during a Recession
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2017, 17, (4), 20
- Beyond the Eitc: The Effect of Reducing the Earned Income Tax Credit on Labor Force Participation
National Tax Journal, 2016, 69, (2), 261-284 View citations (1)
- Reconsidering the Social Security Notch and retirement: Wealth and incentive effects
Economics Letters, 2015, 132, (C), 65-68
- War and Marriage: Assortative Mating and the World War II GI Bill
Demography, 2015, 52, (5), 1431-1461 View citations (6)
- Valuing Housing Services in the Era of Big Data: A User Cost Approach Leveraging Zillow Microdata
A chapter in Big Data for 21st Century Economic Statistics, 2019
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.