Details about Duncan Mortimer
Access statistics for papers by Duncan Mortimer.
Last updated 2019-05-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of SWAps on Health Aid Displacement of Domestic Health Expenditure
Journal of Development Studies, 2018, 54, (4), 719-737
- An Investigation of the Overlap Between the ICECAP-A and Five Preference-Based Health-Related Quality of Life Instruments
PharmacoEconomics, 2017, 35, (7), 741-753 View citations (1)
- Australian general practitioners initiate statin therapy primarily on the basis of lipid levels; New Zealand general practitioners use absolute risk
Health Policy, 2017, 121, (12), 1233-1239
- Has the Swap Influenced Aid Flows in the Health Sector?
Health Economics, 2016, 25, (5), 559-577
- Using Classification and Regression Trees (CART) to Identify Prescribing Thresholds for Cardiovascular Disease
PharmacoEconomics, 2016, 34, (2), 195-205 View citations (3)
Also in PharmacoEconomics, 2016, 34, (2), 195-205 (2016) View citations (2)
- The effect of traffic lights and regulatory statements on the choice between complementary and conventional medicines in Australia: Results from a discrete choice experiment
Social Science & Medicine, 2015, 124, (C), 257-265
- Do Sector Wide Approaches for health aid delivery lead to ‘donor-flight’? A comparison of 46 low-income countries
Social Science & Medicine, 2014, 105, (C), 38-46 View citations (1)
- Social welfare and the Affordable Care Act: Is it ever optimal to set aside comparative cost?
Social Science & Medicine, 2012, 75, (7), 1156-1162
- Breaking up is hard to do: the economic impact of provisional funding contingent upon evidence development
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2011, 6, (4), 509-527
- Fixing the game: are between-silo differences in funding arrangements handicapping some interventions and giving others a head-start?
Health Economics, 2010, 19, (4), 449-465 View citations (1)
- Does an increase in the doctor supply reduce medical fees? An econometric analysis of medical fees across Australia
Applied Economics, 2006, 38, (3), 253-266 View citations (11)
- The Value of Thinly Spread QALYs
PharmacoEconomics, 2006, 24, (9), 845-853 View citations (3)
- On the relevance of personal characteristics in setting health priorities: a comment on Olsen, Richardson, Dolan and Menzel (2003)
Social Science & Medicine, 2005, 60, (8), 1661-1664 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.