Details about Amirhossein Mohammadian
Access statistics for papers by Amirhossein Mohammadian.
Last updated 2019-10-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- On the Relation between Domestic Output and Exchange Rate in 68 Countries: An Asymmetry Analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Who benefits from euro depreciation in the euro zone?
Empirica, 2019, 46, (3), 577-595
- Asymmetry Effects of Exchange Rate Changes on Domestic Production in Emerging Countries
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2018, 54, (6), 1442-1459 View citations (9)
- On the asymmetric effects of exchange rate changes on domestic production in Turkey
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2018, 51, (2), 97-112 View citations (9)
- Asymmetry effects of exchange rate changes on domestic production in Japan
International Review of Applied Economics, 2017, 31, (6), 774-790 View citations (9)
- Asymmetry Effects of Exchange Rate Changes on Domestic Production: Evidence from Nonlinear ARDL Approach
Australian Economic Papers, 2016, 55, (3), 181-191 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.