Details about Mangirdas Morkūnas
Access statistics for papers by Mangirdas Morkūnas.
Last updated 2021-06-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring the Immeasurable: The Evolution of the Size of Informal Economy in the Agricultural Sector in the EU-15 up to 2019
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (1)
- Factors Influencing the Formation of Autopoietic Economic Structures in the Baltic States
Working Papers, Institute of Economic Research View citations (1)
- A Multi-Criteria Approach for Assessing the Economic Resilience of Agriculture: The Case of Lithuania
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (4), 1-16 View citations (1)
- Are women neglected in the EU agriculture? Evidence from Lithuanian young farmers
Land Use Policy, 2021, 101, (C) View citations (1)
- Assessment of Factors Causing Bias in Marketing- Related Publications
Publications, 2020, 8, (4), 1-16
- Economic and Environmental Performance of the Agricultural Sectors of the Selected EU Countries
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (3), 1-17 View citations (4)
- The Economic Resilience of the Austrian Agriculture since the EU Accession
JRFM, 2020, 13, (10), 1-20 View citations (3)
- The Evaluation of Negative Factors of Direct Payments under Common Agricultural Policy from a Viewpoint of Sustainability of Rural Regions of the New EU Member States: Evidence from Lithuania
Agriculture, 2020, 10, (6), 1-14 View citations (4)
- The Impact of Social Servicescape Factors on Customers’ Satisfaction and Repurchase Intentions in Mid-Range Restaurants in Baltic States
JOItmC, 2020, 6, (3), 1-15
- A Comparison on Leading Methodologies for Bankruptcy Prediction: The Case of the Construction Sector in Lithuania
Economies, 2019, 7, (3), 1-20 View citations (1)
- Assessing Business Risks of Natural Gas Trading Companies: Evidence from GET Baltic
Energies, 2019, 12, (14), 1-14
- Evaluating Public Policy Support for Agricultural Cooperatives
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (14), 1-15 View citations (4)
- In a Search for Equity: Do Direct Payments under the Common Agricultural Policy Induce Convergence in the European Union?
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (12), 1-15 View citations (1)
- Joint venture as a risk management tool: experience from construction sector
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2019, 12, (3), 285-298
- Who Benefits from CAP? The Way the Direct Payments System Impacts Socioeconomic Sustainability of Small Farms
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (7), 1-17 View citations (7)
- THE ROLE OF GOVERNMENT IN FORMING AGRICULTURAL POLICY: ECONOMIC RESILIENCE MEASURING INDEX EXPLOITED
REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, 2018, 2018, (31), 111-131
- DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOPOIETIC ECONOMIC STRUCTURES IN THE BALTIC STATES: ANALYSIS OF FACTORS
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 2017, 12, (2), 319-338 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.