Details about Sulagna Mookerjee
Access statistics for papers by Sulagna Mookerjee.
Last updated 2021-01-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Informational Shocks and Street-Food Safety: A Field Study in Urban India
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles (2018)
- Test Scores, Schools, and the Geography of Economic Opportunity
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Gender-neutral inheritance laws, family structure, and women's status in India
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in World Bank Economic Review (2019)
- Social Interactions in Voting Behavior: Evidence from India
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2019)
- Gender-Neutral Inheritance Laws, Family Structure, and Women’s Status in India
World Bank Economic Review, 2019, 33, (2), 498-515 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Patrilocal Residence and Women's Social Status: Evidence from South Asia
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2019, 67, (2), 401 - 438 View citations (1)
- Social interactions in voting behavior: Evidence from india
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2019, 163, (C), 158-171 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.