Details about Taizo MOTONISHI
Access statistics for papers by Taizo MOTONISHI.
Last updated 2020-06-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are the East Asian Currencies still Misaligned? An Analysis Based on Absolute PPP-Income Relationship using Panel Data
Macroeconomics Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research
Also in Asia Pacific Economic Papers, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University (2009)
- Causes of the Long Stagnation of Japan During the 1990s: Financial or Real?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (39)
Also in CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo (1999) View citations (18)
See also Journal Article in Journal of the Japanese and International Economies (1999)
- The Effects of the Great East Japan Earthquake on Investors' Risk and Time Preferences
Economics Bulletin, 2017, 37, (3), 1830-1843
- Why has income inequality in Thailand increased?: An analysis using surveys from 1975 to 1998
Japan and the World Economy, 2006, 18, (4), 464-487 View citations (13)
- DYNAMIC INCONSISTENCY IN THE PUBLIC SUPPLY OF LIQUIDITY*
The Japanese Economic Review, 2004, 55, (4), 401-417 View citations (1)
- Modifications of the Balassa-Samuelson Model: The Effects of Balanced Growth and Capital Accumulation
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 2002, 16, (1), 31-49 View citations (3)
- Causes of the Long Stagnation of Japan during the 1990s: Financial or Real?
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 1999, 13, (3), 181-200 View citations (49)
See also Working Paper (1999)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.