Details about Karine S. Moe
Access statistics for papers by Karine S. Moe.
Last updated 2012-09-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The dynamics of informal employment
International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (6)
- When Gay People Get Married: What Happens When Societies Legalize Same-Sex Marriage, by M. V. Lee Badgett. New York: New York University Press, 2009. 288 pp. ISBN-13: 978-0-8147-9114-1 (hbk.). US$35.00
Feminist Economics, 2011, 17, (3), 207-210
- Marking Time: An Analysis of Youth Hours of Work and Study in Urban Mexico
Review of Development Economics, 2008, 12, (4), 751-763 View citations (2)
- Lurking in the shadows: the informal sector and government policy
Journal of Development Economics, 2004, 73, (2), 541-557 View citations (148)
- Youth Education and Work in Mexico
World Development, 2001, 29, (1), 167-188 View citations (40)
- On the Need for Gender in Dynamic Models
Feminist Economics, 2000, 6, (2), 77-96 View citations (2)
- Fertility, Time Use, and Economic Development
Review of Economic Dynamics, 1998, 1, (3), 699-718 View citations (26)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.