Details about Erik Monsen
Access statistics for papers by Erik Monsen.
Last updated 2020-03-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Entrepreneurship in India - The Question of Occupational Transition
Schumpeter Discussion Papers, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Small Business Economics (2012)
- Optimistic, but not in Control: Life-Orientation and the Theory of mixed Control
Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena View citations (2)
- Perceptions of Efficacy, Control, and Risk: A Theory of Mixed Control
Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena View citations (6)
- Entrepreneurship Capital: A Regional, Organizational, Team, and Individual Phenomenon
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group View citations (10)
- Teaching technology commercialization: introduction to the special section
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2014, 39, (5), 774-779 View citations (6)
- Entrepreneurship in India: the question of occupational transition
Small Business Economics, 2012, 39, (2), 359-382 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- The structure of optimism: “Controllability affects the extent to which efficacy beliefs shape outcome expectancies”
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2012, 33, (4), 854-867 View citations (10)
- New Zealand’s perfect storm of entrepreneurship and economic development
Small Business Economics, 2011, 37, (2), 187-204 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.