Details about Judit Montoriol Garriga
Access statistics for papers by Judit Montoriol Garriga.
Last updated 2020-09-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Trade credit use as firms approach default: A supplier's hold-up story
Working Papers on Finance, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance View citations (1)
- Financing Constraints and Unemployment: Evidence from the Great Recession
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
Also in Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston (2010) View citations (25)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Monetary Economics (2015)
- The Great Recession and bank lending to small businesses
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston View citations (6)
- Addressing the pro-cyclicality of capital requirements with a dynamic loan loss provision system
Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston View citations (24)
- A question of liquidity: the great banking run of 2008?
Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston View citations (9)
- Forgive and forget: who gets credit after bankruptcy and why?
Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston View citations (15)
- Bank mergers and lending relationships
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (9)
- How does bribery affect public service delivery ? micro-evidence from service users and public officials in Peru
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (3)
- Looking behind the aggregates: a reply to “Facts and Myths about the Financial Crisis of 2008”
Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston View citations (41)
- The Effect of Relationship Lending on Frim Performance
Working Papers, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona View citations (2)
- Trade Credit Use as Firms Approach Default
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2020, 52, (5), 1199-1229 View citations (1)
- Financing constraints and unemployment: Evidence from the Great Recession
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2015, 75, (C), 89-105 View citations (93)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Firms as liquidity providers: Evidence from the 2007–2008 financial crisis
Journal of Financial Economics, 2013, 109, (1), 272-291 View citations (107)
- Who gets credit after bankruptcy and why? An information channel
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (12), 5101-5117 View citations (4)
- Evidence of a credit crunch?: results from the 2010 survey of first district community banks
Public Policy Brief, 2010
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.