Details about Leszek Morawski
Access statistics for papers by Leszek Morawski.
Last updated 2018-01-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Count Your Hours: Returns to Education in Poland
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (6)
- The effects of taxes and benefits on income distribution in the enlarged EU
EUROMOD Working Papers, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research View citations (10)
- 'Klin'-ing Up: Effects of Polish Tax Reforms on Those In and on Those Out
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (9)
Also in IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies (2008)
See also Journal Article in Labour Economics (2010)
- Alternative tax-benefit strategies to support children in Poland
EUROMOD Working Papers, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research View citations (11)
- As SIMPL As That: Introducing a Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model for Poland
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (13)
- Employment Fluctuations and Dynamics of the Aggregate Average Wage in Poland 1996 - 2003
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research View citations (1)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2006)
See also Journal Article in The Economics of Transition (2007)
- Subjective Equivalence Scales Using EU-SILC Panel Data for Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary
Acta Oeconomica, 2017, 67, (4), 585-604
- Subjective equivalence scale – cross-country and time differences
International Journal of Social Economics, 2017, 44, (8), 1092-1105
- Regulacyjna skala ekwiwalentności dla gospodarstw domowych w Polsce w latach 2006–2014
Gospodarka Narodowa, 2016, (5), 71-89
- Financial incentives to work in the context of a complex reform package and growing wages: the Polish experience 2005â€“2011
Baltic Journal of Economics, 2015, 15, (2), 99-121 View citations (5)
- 'Klin'-ing up: Effects of Polish tax reforms on those in and on those out
Labour Economics, 2010, 17, (3), 556-566 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Employment fluctuations and dynamics of the aggregate average wage in Poland, 1996-2003
The Economics of Transition, 2007, 15, 759-779 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Effects of Impulsive Buying Behaviour According to Multiproduct Monopoly Model
Ekonomia journal, 2004, 15
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.