Details about Bryan Morgan
Access statistics for papers by Bryan Morgan.
Last updated 2021-11-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Repeated quizzing of building block mathematics concepts to improve grades in economics
Discussion Papers Series, University of Queensland, School of Economics
- EXPORT-LED GROWTH IN INDIA:A BOUNDS TESTING APPROACH
Journal of Developing Areas, 2018, 52, (1), 1-14 View citations (1)
- Monetary targeting in Sri Lanka: how much control does the central bank have over the money supply?
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2017, 41, (2), 276-296 View citations (4)
- Labour supply behaviour of married women in Toronto
Journal of Economic Studies, 2016, 43, (3), 418-431 View citations (1)
- An empirical analysis of the informational efficiency of Australian equity markets
Journal of Economic Studies, 2009, 36, (5), 437-445 View citations (2)
- Liberalized emerging markets and the world economy: testing for increased integration with time-varying volatility
Applied Financial Economics, 2007, 17, (15), 1245-1250 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.