Details about Miguel Angel Montoya
Access statistics for papers by Miguel Angel Montoya.
Last updated 2021-03-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Latin America: The East Wing of the New Silk Road
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, 2020, 21, (1), 34-62
- The other side of the Silk Road: Chinese investments in Latin American infrastructure
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, 2020, 21, (1), 3-5
- The contrasts of microcredit and some unresolved institutional challenges of microfinance: evidence from Mexico
EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, 2017, 14, (2), 105-124
- Effect of the Business Cycle on Investment Strategies: Evidence from Mexico
Remef - Revista Mexicana de Economía y Finanzas Nueva Época REMEF (The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance), 2016, 11, (2), 39-49
- Commitment and Regulatory Independence in Practice in Latin American and Caribbean Countries
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, 2011, 12, (1), 27-57 View citations (10)
- The measurement of regulator independence in practice: Latin America and the Caribbean
International Journal of Public Policy, 2009, 4, (1/2), 113-134 View citations (7)
- The degree of commitment to regulator independence: measurement and impact
Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, 2008, 185, (2), 89-114 View citations (1)
- The measurement of the independence of telecommunications regulatory agencies in Latin America and the Caribbean
Utilities Policy, 2007, 15, (3), 182-190 View citations (12)
- The Liberalization of Infrastructures in Latin America
Chapter 22 in International Handbook of Network Industries, 2011
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.