Details about Mark R. Montgomery
Access statistics for papers by Mark R. Montgomery.
Last updated 2019-10-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Children's Schooling in Developing-Country Slums: A Comparison of Egypt and India
Department of Economics Working Papers, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics View citations (6)
- Poverty and Children's Schooling in Urban and Rural Senegal
Department of Economics Working Papers, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics View citations (11)
- Urban Poverty and Health in Developing Countries: Household and Neighborhood Effects
Department of Economics Working Papers, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Demography (2005)
- Umar G. Benna and Shaibu Bala Garba (Eds.) Population Growth and Rapid Urbanization in the Developing World IGI Global, 2016. 358 p. $198.85
Population and Development Review, 2017, 43, (1), 176-177
- World Bank
Population and Development Review, 2009, 35, (1), 197-200
- Urban poverty and health in developing countries: Household and neighborhood Effects
Demography, 2005, 42, (3), 397-425 View citations (40)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Short Reviews
Population and Development Review, 2003, 29, (3), 526-532
- Measuring living standards with proxy variables
Demography, 2000, 37, (2), 155-174 View citations (128)
- Perceiving Mortality Decline
Population and Development Review, 2000, 26, (4), 795-819 View citations (13)
- Female first marriage in East and Southeast Asia: A Kiefer-Neumann model
Journal of Development Economics, 1989, 30, (2), 225-240 View citations (2)
- How Large Is Too Large? Implications of the City Size Literature for Population Policy and Research
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 1988, 36, (4), 691-720 View citations (2)
- A new look at the easterlin “synthesis” framework
Demography, 1987, 24, (4), 481-496 View citations (6)
- Models of marital status and childbearing
Chapter 03 in Handbook of Labor Economics, 1987, vol. 1, pp 205-271 View citations (26)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.