Details about Lalith Munasinghe
Access statistics for papers by Lalith Munasinghe.
Last updated 2019-10-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Theory of Wage and Turnover Dynamics
2005 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (7)
- Wage Dynamics and Unobserved Heterogeneity: Time Preference of Learning Ability?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2004) View citations (2)
- Why Do Dancers Smoke? Time Preference, Occupational Choice, and Wage Growth
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (24)
- Referrals and Search Efficiency: Who Learns What and When?
Journal of Labor Economics, 2019, 37, (4), 1267 - 1300
- Climate change: a new metric to measure changes in the frequency of extreme temperatures using record data
Climatic Change, 2012, 113, (3), 1001-1024 View citations (3)
- Gender gap in wage returns to job tenure and experience
Labour Economics, 2008, 15, (6), 1296-1316 View citations (27)
- Expectations matter: Job prospects and turnover dynamics
Labour Economics, 2006, 13, (5), 589-609 View citations (4)
- Why Do Dancers Smoke? Smoking, Time Preference, and Wage Dynamics
Eastern Economic Journal, 2006, 32, (4), 595-616 View citations (23)
- Specific Training Sometimes Cuts Wages and Always Cuts Turnover
Journal of Labor Economics, 2005, 23, (2), 213-234 View citations (11)
- A hobo syndrome? Mobility, wages, and job turnover
Labour Economics, 2004, 11, (2), 191-218 View citations (30)
- Globalization and the Rate of Technological Progress: What Track and Field Records Show
Journal of Political Economy, 2001, 109, (5), 1132-1149 View citations (6)
- Wage Growth and the Theory of Turnover
Journal of Labor Economics, 2000, 18, (2), 204-20 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.