Details about K. N. Murty
Access statistics for papers by K. N. Murty.
Last updated 2017-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Effects of Public Investment in Infrastructure on Growth and Poverty in India
Macroeconomics Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research View citations (1)
Also in Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India (2006) View citations (1)
- Macroeconomic effects of public investment in infrastructure in India
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India View citations (6)
- Effects of Changes in Household Size, Consumer Taste & Preferences on Demand Pattern in India
Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics
- Macro Economic Effects of Changes in Public Investment in India - a Simulation analysis
- Relationship between Exchange Rate Volatility and Central Bank Intervention
South Asia Economic Journal, 2008, 9, (1), 69-84 View citations (7)
- Market Impacts of Technological Change for Sorghum in Indian Near-Subsistence Agriculture
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1985, 67, (3), 539-549 View citations (5)
- Theoretical Restrictions on the Parameters of Indirect Addilog Demand Equations-A Comment
Econometrica, 1982, 50, (1), 225-27 View citations (10)
- Analysis of Food Consumption in the Federal Republic of Germany
Empirical Economics, 1981, 6, (2), 75-86
- Consumer behaviour in India: An application of the Rotterdam demand system
European Economic Review, 1980, 14, (2), 221-235 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.