Details about Bulat Mukhamediyev
Access statistics for papers by Bulat Mukhamediyev.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Estimated Small Multiple Regions Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model
- The Effects of Oil Revenues on the Dynamics of Macroeconomic Indicators
- A Small Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model for Analysis of the Monetary Policy Influence on Inflation and Output Fluctuations in Kazakhstan
- The Influence of the World Economic Crisis to the Transition Economy’s Monetary Policy Rules
- Dimensions of Poverty in Kazakhstan, Volume 1. Policy Briefing
World Bank Publications - Reports, The World Bank Group
- The Impact of Innovation, Knowledge Spillovers and Oil Prices on Economic Growth of the Regions of Kazakhstan
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2020, 10, (4), 78-84 View citations (3)
- Diffusion of Innovation, Knowledge Spillover and Economic Growth in the Regions of Kazakhstan
International Advances in Economic Research, 2019, 25, (4), 487-488 View citations (1)
- The Impact of Oil Prices on the Global Competitiveness of National Economies
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2019, 9, (6), 45-50 View citations (1)
- Eurasian Economic Union: present and future perspectives
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2017, 50, (1), 59-77 View citations (7)
- FDI DETERMINANTS IN THE EURASIAN ECONOMIC UNION COUNTRIES AND EURASIAN ECONOMIC INTEGRATION EFFECT ON FDI INFLOWS
Economy of region, 2017, 1, (3), 959 - 970 View citations (2)
- Monetary Policy Rules in Some Transition Economies
Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, 2014, 2, (3), 26-44 View citations (1)
- Monetary policy rules of the National Bank of Kazakhstan (in Russian)
Quantile, 2007, (3), 91-106 View citations (1)
- Impact of the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia on Regional Trade
Springer View citations (1)
- Interdependence of Macroeconomic Indicators and Inequality in Kazakhstan and its Main Trading Partners
- Central Asian Integration and Its Impact on Regional Trade and Economy
- Interdependence of Real, Financial and Export Import Indicators in a DSGE Model of Multiple Countries
- Two-Factor Model of Stratification of the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Income”—“Quality of Life Index”
- Natural resources and economic growth in Kazakhstan
Chapter 11 in The Economic Prospects of the CIS, 2004 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.