Details about Sanchita Mukherjee
Access statistics for papers by Sanchita Mukherjee.
Last updated 2021-02-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Even Keel and the Great Inflation
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Also in Working Papers (Old Series), Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (2013) View citations (2)
Working Papers (Old Series), Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (2015)
- Does the level of capital openness explain “fear of floating” amongst the inflation targeting countries?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Inflation Targeting and Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms in Emerging Market Economies
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (20)
- The effects of capital market openness on exchange rate pass-through and welfare in an inflation targeting small open economy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers (Old Series), Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (2010)
- Private Sector Consumption and Government Consumption and Debt in Advanced Economies: An Empirical Study
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (6)
- Do the Keynesian monetary transmission mechanisms work in the MENA region?
Empirical Economics, 2015, 48, (3), 969-982 View citations (1)
- Non-Keynesian effects of fiscal policy in OECD economies: an empirical study
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (29), 4122-4136 View citations (6)