Details about Khalid
Access statistics for papers by Khalid.
Last updated 2019-06-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Regime-Dependent Effects on Stock Market Return Dynamics: Evidence from SAARC Countries
Asian Development Policy Review, 2019, 7, (2), 111-132
- Evidence of random walk in Pakistan stock exchange: An emerging stock market study
Journal of Economics Library, 2018, 5, (1), 103-117
- Does Inward Foreign Direct Investment Lead Export Performance in Pakistan?
Global Business Review, 2016, 17, (6), 1296-1313 View citations (2)
- Philippine Trading volume and serial correlation in stock returns in an emerging market: a case study of Pakistan
Philippine Review of Economics, 2008, 45, (2), 101-117 View citations (1)
- Testing for Market Efficiency in Emerging Markets: A Case Study of the Karachi Stock Market
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2007, 12, (1), 119-140 View citations (4)
- Volatility of Exchange Rate and Export Growth in Pakistan: The Structure and Interdependence in Regional Markets
The Pakistan Development Review, 2004, 43, (4), 813-828 View citations (10)
- Barriers against Agricultural Exports from Pakistan: The Role of WTO Sanitary and Phytosanitary Agreement
The Pakistan Development Review, 2003, 42, (4), 487-510
- Testing Semi-strong Form Efficiency of Stock Market
The Pakistan Development Review, 2001, 40, (4), 651-674 View citations (3)
- NGOs, Micro-finance and Poverty Alleviation: Experience of the Rural Poor in Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2000, 39, (4), 771-792 View citations (2)
- Rural Development in the 21st Century: Some Issues
The Pakistan Development Review, 1999, 38, (4), 1177-1190
- Rural Institutions and Planned Change in Agriculture: A Comparative Perspective in Two Punjabs
The Pakistan Development Review, 1999, 38, (4), 1155-1176
- Cooperatives and Development: Lessons from the Punjab Experience
The Pakistan Development Review, 1998, 37, (4), 1017-1030 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.