Details about Gaudiose Mujawamariya
Access statistics for papers by Gaudiose Mujawamariya.
Last updated 2014-06-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Behaviour and performance of traders in the gum arabic supply chain in Senegal: Investigating oligopsonistic myths
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Gum arabic production and marketing in Senegal: interlocked transactions and supply chain implications
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Influence of interlocked transactions on gum arabic production and marketing in Senegal
2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- Importance of socio-economic factors in the collection of NTFPs: The case of gum arabic in Kenya
Forest Policy and Economics, 2014, 42, (C), 24-29 View citations (4)
- Exploring double side-selling in cooperatives, case study of four coffee cooperatives in Rwanda
Food Policy, 2013, 39, (C), 72-83 View citations (41)
- In search for incentives to gum arabic collection and marketing in Senegal: Interlocking gum trade with pre-finances from traders
Forest Policy and Economics, 2012, 25, (C), 72-82 View citations (1)
- Quality of Gum Arabic in Senegal: Linking the Laboratory Research to the Field Assessment
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, 2012, 51, (4), 27 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.