Details about Samuele Murtinu
Access statistics for papers by Samuele Murtinu.
Last updated 2021-02-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Fiscal Policy, Government Polarization, and the Economic Literacy of Voters
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in Working papers, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica (2016)
- Are we wasting public money? No! The effects of grants on Italian university students’ performances
Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB)
- The Imprinting of Founders' Human Capital on Entrepreneurial Venture Growth: Evidence from New Technology-Based Firms
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne View citations (1)
- Is green the new gold? Venture capital and green entrepreneurship
Small Business Economics, 2019, 52, (4), 929-950 View citations (1)
- R&D Subsidies as Dual Signals in Technological Collaborations
Research Policy, 2019, 48, (9), - View citations (2)
- Taxing the multinational enterprise: On the forced redesign of global value chains and other inefficiencies
Journal of International Business Studies, 2019, 50, (9), 1644-1655 View citations (3)
- Why do entrepreneurs refuse venture capital?
Industry and Innovation, 2019, 26, (6), 619-642
- Selective subsidies, entrepreneurial founders' human capital, and access to R&D alliances
Research Policy, 2018, 47, (10), 1945-1963 View citations (5)
- Governmental and independent venture capital investments in Europe: A firm-level performance analysis
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2017, 42, (C), 439-459 View citations (47)
- Venture Capital Investments in Europe and Portfolio Firms' Economic Performance: Independent Versus Corporate Investors
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 2017, 26, (1), 35-66 View citations (9)
- Sovereign Wealth Funds' Internationalization Strategies: The Use of Investment Vehicles
Journal of International Management, 2016, 22, (3), 249-264 View citations (11)
- The Heterogeneity of the ‘Private School Effect’ in Italian Primary Education
CESifo Economic Studies, 2016, 62, (1), 126-147 View citations (1)
- Debt Maturity, Ownership Concentration, and Firm Efficiency
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (4), 2610-2616
- New technology-based firms in Europe: market penetration, public venture capital, and timing of investment
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2015, 24, (5), 1109-1148 View citations (27)
- Sovereign Wealth Fund Investments and Stock Prices: The Effect of Target Industry and Location
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, 2015, 123, (4), 447-462
- Government, venture capital and the growth of European high-tech entrepreneurial firms
Research Policy, 2014, 43, (9), 1523-1543 View citations (85)
- Ownership structure, horizontal agency costs and the performance of high-tech entrepreneurial firms
Small Business Economics, 2014, 42, (2), 265-282 View citations (25)
- Venture capital enters academia: an analysis of university-managed funds
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2014, 39, (5), 688-715 View citations (21)
- The impact of venture capital on the productivity growth of European entrepreneurial firms: ‘Screening’ or ‘value added’ effect?
Journal of Business Venturing, 2013, 28, (4), 489-510 View citations (71)
- Do public subsidies affect the performance of new technology-based firms? The importance of evaluation schemes and agency goals
Prometheus, 2012, 30, (1), 97-111 View citations (10)
- L’effetto moderatore delle caratteristiche dei partner sulle performance delle giovani imprese ad alta tecnologia
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, 2011, 2011/3, (3), 77-103
- R&D subsidies and the performance of high-tech start-ups
Economics Letters, 2011, 112, (1), 97-99 View citations (36)
- Econometric Evaluation of Public Policies for Science and Innovation: A Brief Guide to Practice
Chapter 3 in Science and Innovation Policy for the New Knowledge Economy, 2011 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.