Details about Matthias Mueller
Access statistics for papers by Matthias Mueller.
Last updated 2021-05-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Is the Juice Worth the Squeeze? Machine Learning (ML) In and For Agent-Based Modelling (ABM)
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (2)
- The co-evolution of innovation networks: Collaboration between West and East Germany from 1972 to 2014
Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences View citations (2)
- Simulating knowledge diffusion in four structurally distinct networks: An agent-based simulation model
Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences View citations (1)
- Exploring the Evolution of Innovation Networks in Science-driven and Scale-intensive Industries: New Evidence from a Stochastic Actor-based Approach
IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH)
- The influence of the structure of technological knowledge on inter-firm R&D collaboration and knowledge discovery: An agent-based simulation approach
Journal of Business Research, 2021, 129, (C), 570-579
- Systemic interventions in regional innovation systems: entrepreneurship, knowledge accumulation and regional innovation
Regional Studies, 2019, 53, (9), 1321-1332 View citations (2)
- Endogenous dynamics of innovation networks in the German automotive industry: analysing structural network evolution using a stochastic actor-oriented approach
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, 2018, 8, (3/4), 325-344
- Exploring the Dedicated Knowledge Base of a Transformation towards a Sustainable Bioeconomy
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (6), 1-22 View citations (5)
- It’s a match! Simulating compatibility-based learning in a network of networks
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2018, 28, (5), 1111-1150 View citations (4)
See also Chapter (2021)
- Knowledge diffusion in formal networks: the roles of degree distribution and cognitive distance
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, 2018, 8, (3/4), 388-407 View citations (4)
- Regional Innovation Systems in Policy Laboratories
Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, 2018, 4, (4), 1-18 View citations (3)
- Innovation Systems for Transformations towards Sustainability? Taking the Normative Dimension Seriously
Sustainability, 2017, 9, (12), 1-20 View citations (24)
- The effect of structural disparities on knowledge diffusion in networks: an agent-based simulation model
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, 2017, 12, (3), 613-634 View citations (4)
- Simulating demand-side effects on innovation
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, 2015, 5, (3), 220-236 View citations (1)
- It’s a Match! Simulating Compatibility-based Learning in a Network of Networks
See also Journal Article in Journal of Evolutionary Economics (2018)
- Viral Ice Buckets: A Memetic Perspective on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge’s Diffusion
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.