Details about Julie M. Mueller
Access statistics for papers by Julie M. Mueller.
Last updated 2018-03-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Wildfire in Hedonic Property Value Studies
Western Economics Forum, 2014, 13, (1), 14
- A Spatial Probit Modeling Approach to Account for Spatial Spillover Effects in Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Surveys
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (1), 53-63 View citations (2)
Also in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (1), 11 (2013) View citations (4)
- Estimating Arizona residents’ willingness to pay to invest in research and development in solar energy
Energy Policy, 2013, 53, (C), 462-476 View citations (4)
- Bayesians in Space: Using Bayesian Methods to Inform Choice of Spatial Weights Matrix in Hedonic Property Analyses
The Review of Regional Studies, 2010, 40, (3), 245-255 View citations (8)
- Do Repeated Wildfires Change Homebuyers’ Demand for Homes in High-Risk Areas? A Hedonic Analysis of the Short and Long-Term Effects of Repeated Wildfires on House Prices in Southern California
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2009, 38, (2), 155-172 View citations (22)
- Spatial Dependence in Hedonic Property Models: Do Different Corrections For Spatial Dependence Result in Economically Significant Differences in Estimated Implicit Prices?
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2008, 33, (2), 20 View citations (28)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.