Details about Thomas Michael Mueller
Access statistics for papers by Thomas Michael Mueller.
Last updated 2020-09-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Time discounting in Harold Hotelling's approach to natural resource economics: the unsolved ethical question
Post-Print, HAL View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Ecological Economics (2019)
- Can You Put Free Will into an Equation? The Walras-Levasseur Dispute on Determinism and Mathematics
- NUDGE VERSUS BOOST: A DISTINCTION WITHOUT A NORMATIVE DIFFERENCE
Economics and Philosophy, 2019, 35, (2), 195-222 View citations (1)
- Time discounting in Harold Hotelling's approach to natural resource economics: The unsolved ethical question
Ecological Economics, 2019, 163, (C), 52-60 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Can you put free will into an equation? The debate on determinism and mathematics at the end of the nineteenth century
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 2017, 24, (3), 441-464
- Review of Léon Walras, "Elements of Theoretical Economics or the Theory of Social Wealth", translated and edited by Donald A. Walker and Jan van Daal, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2014, pp. 522
History of Economic Ideas, 2015, 23, (2), 215-218
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.