Details about Lawal Aishat Muhammad
Access statistics for papers by Lawal Aishat Muhammad.
Last updated 2023-01-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Agricultural Commercialization, Fertilizer Use and Non-Farm Employment: What Options for Smallholder Farmers in Nigeria?
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- An Assessment of the Economics of Cassava Processing in Kwara State, Nigeria
2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- Rabbit meat consumption in Kenya
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Impact of micro-finance on terracing and small scale irrigation in Sondu, Mogusi and Gucha River Catchment in South West Kenya
Conference Papers, International Water Management Institute
- Effects of Concentrate Supplementation on Performance Characteristics of Goats Challenged with Trypanosoma brucei
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2014, 4, (1), 1-6
- Assessment of the Economics and Resource-Use Efficiency of Rice Production in Ogun State, Nigeria
AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, 2013, 05, (3), 9
- Economics and Technical Efficiency of Dry Season Tomato Production in Selected Areas in Kwara State, Nigeria
AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, 2013, 05, (1), 9 View citations (3)
- Assessment of Access to Information and Communication Technology among Agricultural Extension Officers in Kwara State, Nigeria
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2012, 2, (2), 220-225
Also in Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2012, 02, (02), 7 (2012)
- Economic Analysis of Floricultural Plants Production in Kwara State, North Central Nigeria
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2012, 02, (03), 9
Also in Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2012, 2, (3), 373-380 (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.