Details about Boaz Nandwa
|Workplace:||International Monetary Fund (IMF), (more information at EDIRC)|
Economics Research, World Bank Group, (more information at EDIRC)
Economic Growth Center, Economics Department, Yale University, (more information at EDIRC)
Dubai Economic Council, Government of Dubai, (more information at EDIRC)
School of Business Administration, American University in Dubai, (more information at EDIRC)
Access statistics for papers by Boaz Nandwa.
Last updated 2021-02-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic Integration in the Maghreb; An Untapped Source of Growth
IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers, International Monetary Fund
- Regional dimensions of recent weakness in investment: drivers, investment needs and policy responses
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
- Working Paper - 211 - Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in Zambia: Evidence from Bank-Level Data
Working Paper Series, African Development Bank View citations (2)
- Does Foreign Aid Mitigate the Adverse Effect of Expropriation Risk on Foreign Direct Investment?
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS, University of Kansas, Department of Economics View citations (59)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2009)
- A Monetary Approach to Exchange Rate Dynamics in Low-Income Countries: Evidence from Kenya
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- On the Impact of Foreign Aid in Education on Growth: How Relevant is the Heterogeneity of Aid Flows and the Heterogeneity of Aid Recipients?
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS, University of Kansas, Department of Economics View citations (65)
See also Journal Article in Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv) (2007)
- Testing Export-led Growth Hypothesis in Kenya: An ADRL Bounds Test Approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- The Impact of Foreign Aid in Education Growth: How Relevant is the Heterogeneity of Aid Flows and the Heterogeneity of Aid Recipients?
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (65)
- Bank lending channel in Zambia: empirical evidence from bank level data
Journal of Economic Studies, 2015, 42, (6), 1159-1174 View citations (2)
- Oil dependency and exchange rate regimes in Arab oil economies: time to rethink the paradigm
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (55), 5962-5995 View citations (2)
- Local urban growth controls and regional economic growth
The Annals of Regional Science, 2013, 51, (3), 659-670
- Financial openness and capital mobility: a dynamic panel analysis
International Review of Applied Economics, 2010, 24, (2), 239-246 View citations (4)
- Does foreign aid mitigate the adverse effect of expropriation risk on foreign direct investment?
Journal of International Economics, 2009, 78, (2), 268-275 View citations (51)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Currency Crisis, Inflation and Stability of Demand for Broad Money: The Case of Indonesia
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2008, VII, (6), 7-28
- Economic Liberalization and Conditional Volatility of Exchange Rate in Sub‐Saharan Africa: Asymmetric GARCH Analysis
African Development Review, 2008, 20, (3), 426-445
- On the Impact of Foreign Aid in Education on Growth: How Relevant Is the Heterogeneity of Aid Flows and the Heterogeneity of Aid Recipients?
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2007, 143, (4), 631-649 View citations (74)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Implication of the Taylor Rule on Real Exchange Rate Movement in Kenya
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2006, 6, (2)
- ON THE FISHER EFFECT AND INFLATION DYNAMICS IN LOW-INCOME COUNTRIES: AN ASSESSMENT OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ECONOMIES
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2006, 6, (1) View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.