Details about Takanobu Nakajima
Access statistics for papers by Takanobu Nakajima.
Last updated 2014-04-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Desirable Immigration Policy for Japan: Based on a survey of economic empirical analysis (Japanese)
Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
- Innovation Versus Diffusion: Determinants of Productivity Growth Among Japanese Firms
CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo View citations (2)
- Productivity Convergence at the Firm Level
CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo View citations (5)
- Measuring Firmsâ€™ R&D Effects on Technical Progress: Japan in the 199
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings, Econometric Society View citations (2)
- Does Natural Selection Mechanism Still Work in Severe Recessions? --Examination of the Japanese Economy in the 1990s ---
CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2005)
- Returns to scale: concept, estimation and analysis of Japan's turbulent 1964-88 economy
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2011, 44, (2), 451-485 View citations (4)
- Measurement of the market power of firms: the Japanese case in the 1990s
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2009, 18, (3), 381-414 View citations (22)
- Technical change in a bubble economy: Japanese manufacturing firms in the 1990s
Empirica, 2007, 34, (3), 247-271
- Does the natural selection mechanism still work in severe recessions?: Examination of the Japanese economy in the 1990s
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2005, 58, (1), 53-78 View citations (105)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Measurement of quality in monopolistic product market
Japan and the World Economy, 2002, 14, (3), 265-280
- An Index Number Method for Estimating Scale Economies and Technical Processes Using Time-series of Cross-section Data: Sources of Total Factor Productivity Growth for Japanese Manufacturing, 1964–1988
The Japanese Economic Review, 1998, 49, (3), 310-334 View citations (8)
- Issues on Japan's Intellectual Product
Managerial and Decision Economics, 1997, 18, (2), 141-152
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.