Details about Олег Игоревич Ананьин (Oleg Igorevich Ananyin)
Access statistics for papers by Олег Игоревич Ананьин.
Last updated 2018-08-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economics in Context: The Need for a New Textbook
General Economics and Teaching, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
Also in Working Papers, Tufts University, Global Development and Environment Institute (2000)
- 00-02 "Economics in Context: The Need for a New Textbook."
GDAE Working Papers, GDAE, Tufts University
- "Quorum pars magna fui": On the Cantillon-Marx connection
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 2014, 21, (6), 950-976
- Economics: Art and/or Science
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2007, 11
- Karl Marx and His "Capital": From the 19th
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2007, 9
- Can Science Be a Guide for Action?
Problems of Economic Transition, 2002, 44, (9-10), 126-147
Also in VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2001, 2 (2001)
- Macroeconomics of Henry Thornton, or What Economists Did Know as far as 200 Years Ago
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2002, 12
- Thorstein Veblen's Research Programme: 100 Years after
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 1999, 11
- Economics in Context (The Issues of Teaching Economics)
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 1997, 2
- Economic Reform: Institutional and Structural Aspects
Problems of Economic Transition, 1993, 36, (7), 52-65
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.