Details about Олег Игоревич Ананьин (Oleg Igorevich Ananyin)
Access statistics for papers by Олег Игоревич Ананьин.
Last updated 2020-07-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economics in Context: The Need for a New Textbook
General Economics and Teaching, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
Also in Working Papers, Tufts University, Global Development and Environment Institute (2000) View citations (6)
GDAE Working Papers, GDAE, Tufts University View citations (6)
- "Quorum pars magna fui": On the Cantillon-Marx connection
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 2014, 21, (6), 950-976
- Economics: Art and/or Science
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2007, 11
- Karl Marx and His "Capital": From the 19th
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2007, 9
- Can Science Be a Guide for Action?
Problems of Economic Transition, 2002, 44, (9-10), 126-147
Also in VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2001, 2 (2001)
- Macroeconomics of Henry Thornton, or What Economists Did Know as far as 200 Years Ago
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2002, 12
- Thorstein Veblen's Research Programme: 100 Years after
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 1999, 11
- Economics in Context (The Issues of Teaching Economics)
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 1997, 2
- Economic Reform: Institutional and Structural Aspects
Problems of Economic Transition, 1993, 36, (7), 52-65
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.