Details about Dorothy Nampewo
Access statistics for papers by Dorothy Nampewo.
Last updated 2016-08-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Access and Use of Credit in Uganda: Unlocking the Dilemma of Financing Small Holder Farmers
Policy Briefs, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC) View citations (3)
- Business Perceptions Indicate Slow Recovery in Economic Conditions
Uganda Business Climate Index, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC)
- Opportunities, Challenges and Way Forward for Uganda’s Trade in Education services within the East African Community
Research Series, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC) View citations (1)
- Perceptions of Ugandan Business Executives on the Current and Expected Business Economic Conditions
Uganda Business Climate Index, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC) View citations (1)
- Electricity consumption and sectoral output in Uganda: an empirical investigation
Journal of Economic Structures, 2016, 5, (1), 1-16 View citations (2)
- Bank Lending Channel of the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Uganda: Evidence from Disaggregated Bank-level Data
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, 2014, 4, (1), 3
- Fiscal Deficits Financing: Implications for Monetary Policy Formulation in Uganda
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, 2014, 4, (2), 9 View citations (1)
- Sectoral Effects of Monetary Policy in Uganda
Journal of Empirical Economics, 2013, 1, (2), 43-58 View citations (2)
Also in Journal of Statistical and Econometric Methods, 2013, 2, (4), 2 (2013) View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.