Details about Kamel Naoui Naoui
Access statistics for papers by Kamel Naoui Naoui.
Last updated 2018-07-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Risk perception in financial markets: On the flip side
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2018, 57, (C), 184-206 View citations (1)
- Determinants of Life Insurance Demand in Tunisia
African Development Review, 2017, 29, (1), 69-80 View citations (12)
- Herding behavior, market sentiment and volatility: Will the bubble resume?
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2017, 42, (C), 107-131 View citations (6)
- Measuring systematic and specific risk: Approach mean-entropy
Asian Journal of Empirical Research, 2017, 7, (3), 42-60
- The asymmetric relationship between returns and implied volatility: Evidence from global stock markets
Journal of Financial Stability, 2017, 30, (C), 156-174 View citations (7)
- A study of the interactive relationship between oil price and exchange rate: A copula approach and a DCC-MGARCH model
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, 2015, 12, (2), 173-189 View citations (5)
- Herding behaviour and market dynamic volatility: evidence from the US stock markets
American Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2015, 4, (1), 70-91
- Speculative bubbles and the real estate market application of the sequential ADF test
American Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2015, 4, (2), 113-128
- Testing Limited Arbitrage: The Case of the Tunisian Stock Market
International Journal of Empirical Finance, 2014, 2, (2), 65-74
- Study of Speculative Bubbles: The Contribution of Approximate Entropy
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2013, 3, (3), 683-693 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.