Details about Jarosław Michał Nazarczuk
Access statistics for papers by Jarosław Michał Nazarczuk.
Last updated 2021-08-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Local Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Poland
Working Papers, Institute of Economic Research
- Local determinants of the spatial distribution of exporters in Poland: the role of FDI
Working Papers, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development View citations (1)
- What are the Key Location Factors for Firms in Special Economic Zones? Evidence from Poland
European Research Studies Journal, 2021, XXIV, (1), 147-160 View citations (1)
- Determinants of the spatial distribution of exporters in regions: the role of ownership
The Annals of Regional Science, 2020, 64, (3), 547-574 View citations (4)
- Local determinants of foreign direct investment in Poland: the role of relative distance
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 2018, 13, (1), 73-88 View citations (1)
- The geography of openness to foreign trade in Poland: The role of special economic zones and foreign-owned entities
Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, 2018, 39, (39), 97-111 View citations (2)
- Regional distance: the concept and empirical evidence from Poland
Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, 2015, 28, (28), 129-141 View citations (3)
- Perception of State Aid in the SEZs as an Instrument to Attract Foreign Direct Investment
Acta Universitatis Nicolai Copernici, Ekonomia, 2013, 44, (1), 7-16 View citations (1)
- Foreign Trade in Special Economic Zones in Poland
EconStor Books, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.