Details about Arcade Ndoricimpa
Access statistics for papers by Arcade Ndoricimpa.
Last updated 2020-10-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inflation, Output Growth and their Uncertainties: A Multivariate GARCH-M Modeling Evidence for Nigeria
Working Papers, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS)
Also in Research Africa Network Working Papers, Research Africa Network (RAN) (2019)
Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute., African Governance and Development Institute. (2019)
- Working Paper 249 - Threshold Effects of Inflation on Economic Growth in Africa: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel Threshold Regression
Working Paper Series, African Development Bank View citations (3)
- Analysis of Asymmetries in the Tax-Spending Nexus in Burundi
Journal of Economics and Political Economy, 2017, 4, (1), 53-70 View citations (4)
- Analysis of asymmetries in the nexus among energy use, pollution emissions and real output in South Africa
Energy, 2017, 125, (C), 543-551 View citations (4)
- Threshold Effects of Debt on Economic Growth in Africa
African Development Review, 2017, 29, (3), 471-484 View citations (5)
- Threshold Effects of Inflation on Economic Growth: Is Africa Different?
International Economic Journal, 2017, 31, (4), 599-620 View citations (10)
- Nigeria: Should the Government Float or Devalue the Naira?
African Development Review, 2016, 28, (3), 247-263 View citations (3)
- Threshold effects of inflation on economic growth in selected African regional economic communities: Evidence from a dynamic panel threshold modeling
Applied Econometrics, 2016, 41, 5-23
- Inflation, output growth and their uncertainties in South Africa: Empirical evidence from an asymmetric multivariate GARCH-M model
Applied Econometrics, 2015, 39, (3), 5-17 View citations (3)
- Are current account deficits sustainable in EAC countries? Evidence from threshold cointegration
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (3), 1990-2001 View citations (1)
- Bootstrap causality between inflation uncertainty and output growth uncertainty in selected African countries
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (4), 2151-2164
- Heterogeneous panel causality between exports and growth in Comesa countries
Journal of Developing Areas, 2014, 48, (4), 349-361 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.