Details about Andre R. Neveu
Access statistics for papers by Andre R. Neveu.
Last updated 2022-11-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Re-thinking debt burden: Going with the Flow?
Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University
See also Journal Article in Eastern Economic Journal (2019)
- Reimagining the introductory material in teaching money creation and monetary policy
The Journal of Economic Education, 2020, 51, (3-4), 297-316 View citations (1)
- Re-Thinking Debt Burden: Going with the Flow?
Eastern Economic Journal, 2019, 45, (2), 179-203
See also Working Paper (2014)
- A survey of network-based analysis and systemic risk measurement
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, 2018, 13, (2), 241-281 View citations (14)
- An Evaluation of Tax Credits for Residential Energy Efficiency
Eastern Economic Journal, 2016, 42, (1), 63-79 View citations (8)
- Earnings Volatility Trends and the Great Moderation: A Multifactor Residual Approach
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2015, 43, (2), 229-245
- The Predictive Power of Survey‐Based Exchange Rate Forecasts: Is there a Role for Dispersion?
Journal of Forecasting, 2015, 34, (5), 337-353 View citations (14)
- Fiscal policy and business cycle characteristics in a heterogeneous agent macro model
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 92, (C), 224-240 View citations (5)
- The â€ Poverty Trapâ€ and Living Wage Laws
Economic Development Quarterly, 2005, 19, (1), 62-79 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.