Details about Katharine S. Neiss
Access statistics for papers by Katharine S. Neiss.
Last updated 2017-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial Stability Paper No. 35: Measuring the macroeconomic costs and benefits of higher UK bank capital requirements -
Bank of England Financial Stability Papers, Bank of England View citations (15)
- A monetary model of factor utilisation
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (8)
- Factor Utilisation and Productivity Estimates for the United Kingdom
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002, Royal Economic Society View citations (10)
Also in Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2002) View citations (3)
- The Real Interest Rate Gap as an Inflation Indicator
Computing in Economics and Finance 2001, Society for Computational Economics View citations (78)
Also in Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2001) View citations (19)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2001) View citations (131)
See also Journal Article in Macroeconomic Dynamics (2003)
- The impact of the financial crisis on supply
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2010, 50, (2), 104-114 View citations (16)
- Factor Utilization and Adjusted Productivity Estimates for the UK*
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2007, 69, (2), 245-269
- Persistence without too much price stickiness: the role of variable factor utilization
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2005, 8, (1), 231-255 View citations (24)
- THE REAL-INTEREST-RATE GAP AS AN INFLATION INDICATOR
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2003, 7, (2), 239-262 View citations (89)
See also Working Paper (2001)
- Inflation dynamics, marginal cost, and the output gap: evidence from three countries
Proceedings, 2002, (Mar) View citations (75)
- The markup and inflation: evidence in OECD countries
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2001, 34, (2), 570-587 View citations (29)
- Discretionary Inflation in a General Equilibrium Model
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 1999, 31, (3), 357-74 View citations (27)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.