Details about Paul S. Nelson
Access statistics for papers by Paul S. Nelson.
Last updated 2010-05-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Social Issues Pedagogy vs. the Traditional Principles of Economics: An Empirical Examination
GE, Growth, Math methods, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Voting with a Hand on the Bible and Not on the Wallet: The 1996 Video Poker Referendum in Louisiana
American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 2007, 66, (3), 571-591
- The role of monitoring in duopoly market outcomes
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 1997, 26, (1), 79-93 View citations (12)
- Cartel failure: A mistake or do they do it to each other on purpose?
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 1991, 20, (3), 235-249 View citations (1)
- Rational expectations in experimental duopoly markets
Journal of Behavioral Economics, 1988, 17, (3), 195-206