Details about Martha Negash
Access statistics for papers by Martha Negash.
Last updated 2015-11-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Biofuels and Food Security: Micro-evidence from Ethiopia
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists
Also in LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven (2012) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Energy Policy (2013)
- Organic Rural Innovation Systems and Networks: Findings From a Study of Ethiopian Smallholders
2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- Rural innovation systems and networks: Findings from a study of Ethiopian smallholders
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Agriculture and Human Values (2011)
- Gender, wealth, and participation in community groups in Meru Central District, Kenya
CAPRi working papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (8)
- Biodiesel value chain and access to energy in Ethiopia: Policies and business prospects
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014, 39, (C), 975-985 View citations (6)
- Biofuels and food security: Micro-evidence from Ethiopia
Energy Policy, 2013, 61, (C), 963-976 View citations (51)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Rural innovation systems and networks: findings from a study of Ethiopian smallholders
Agriculture and Human Values, 2011, 28, (2), 195-212 View citations (35)
See also Working Paper (2008)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.