Details about Erik Jeremy Nelson
Access statistics for papers by Erik Jeremy Nelson.
Last updated 2019-07-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Identifying the Impacts of Critical Habitat Designation on Land Cover Change
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Resource and Energy Economics (2017)
- Evaluating the Return in Ecosystem Services from Investment in Public Land Acquisitions
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (4)
- The Efficiency of Voluntary Incentive Policies for Preventing Biodiversity Loss
Staff Papers, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics View citations (4)
Also in Staff Paper Series, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics (2009) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Resource and Energy Economics (2011)
- Voting on Open Space: An Analysis of the Decision to Hold a Referendum and of Referendum Results
Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics
- Estimating the Impact of Ride-Hailing App Company Entry on Public Transportation Use in Major US Urban Areas
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2019, 19, (1), 21
- Cost-effective Land Use Planning: Optimizing Land Use and Land Management Patterns to Maximize Social Benefits
Ecological Economics, 2017, 139, (C), 75-90 View citations (2)
- Identifying the impacts of critical habitat designation on land cover change
Resource and Energy Economics, 2017, 47, (C), 89-125
See also Working Paper (2015)
- CARBON CREDITS COMPETE POORLY WITH AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES IN AN OPTIMIZED MODEL OF LAND USE IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Climate Change Economics (CCE), 2016, 07, (04), 1-24
- Are investments to promote biodiversity conservation and ecosystem services aligned?
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2012, 28, (1), 139-163 View citations (4)
- Uncertainty in ecosystem services valuation and implications for assessing land use tradeoffs: An agricultural case study in the Minnesota River Basin
Ecological Economics, 2012, 79, (C), 71-79 View citations (15)
- Integrated Regional Assessment of Global Climate Change, edited by C. Gregory Knight and Jill Jäger
Journal of Regional Science, 2011, 51, (3), 642-643
- The Impact of Land-Use Change on Ecosystem Services, Biodiversity and Returns to Landowners: A Case Study in the State of Minnesota
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2011, 48, (2), 219-242 View citations (42)
- The efficiency of voluntary incentive policies for preventing biodiversity loss
Resource and Energy Economics, 2011, 33, (1), 192-211 View citations (34)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Voting on open space: What explains the appearance and support of municipal-level open space conservation referenda in the United States?
Ecological Economics, 2007, 62, (3-4), 580-593 View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.