Details about Erik Jeremy Nelson
Access statistics for papers by Erik Jeremy Nelson.
Last updated 2020-01-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Identifying the Impacts of Critical Habitat Designation on Land Cover Change
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Resource and Energy Economics (2017)
- Evaluating the Return in Ecosystem Services from Investment in Public Land Acquisitions
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (7)
- The Efficiency of Voluntary Incentive Policies for Preventing Biodiversity Loss
Staff Paper Series, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics View citations (3)
Also in Staff Papers, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics (2009) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Resource and Energy Economics (2011)
- Voting on Open Space: An Analysis of the Decision to Hold a Referendum and of Referendum Results
Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics
- Estimating the Impact of Ride-Hailing App Company Entry on Public Transportation Use in Major US Urban Areas
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2019, 19, (1), 21 View citations (3)
- The distributional impact of a green payment policy for organic fruit
PLOS ONE, 2019, 14, (2), 1-25
- Cost-effective Land Use Planning: Optimizing Land Use and Land Management Patterns to Maximize Social Benefits
Ecological Economics, 2017, 139, (C), 75-90 View citations (9)
- Identifying the impacts of critical habitat designation on land cover change
Resource and Energy Economics, 2017, 47, (C), 89-125 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- CARBON CREDITS COMPETE POORLY WITH AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES IN AN OPTIMIZED MODEL OF LAND USE IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Climate Change Economics (CCE), 2016, 07, (04), 1-24 View citations (1)
- Are investments to promote biodiversity conservation and ecosystem services aligned?
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2012, 28, (1), 139-163 View citations (5)
- Uncertainty in ecosystem services valuation and implications for assessing land use tradeoffs: An agricultural case study in the Minnesota River Basin
Ecological Economics, 2012, 79, (C), 71-79 View citations (22)
- Integrated Regional Assessment of Global Climate Change, edited by C. Gregory Knight and Jill Jäger
Journal of Regional Science, 2011, 51, (3), 642-643
- The Impact of Land-Use Change on Ecosystem Services, Biodiversity and Returns to Landowners: A Case Study in the State of Minnesota
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2011, 48, (2), 219-242 View citations (73)
- The efficiency of voluntary incentive policies for preventing biodiversity loss
Resource and Energy Economics, 2011, 33, (1), 192-211 View citations (39)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Voting on open space: What explains the appearance and support of municipal-level open space conservation referenda in the United States?
Ecological Economics, 2007, 62, (3-4), 580-593 View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.